bits + pieces
Just some bits and pieces from things from this week... Ps., I`m off to New York City on Sunday for the Gift Fair so next week will be quiet on my blog.
- It's COLD out. I stole Aubrey`s mitts. I think they are kind of retro fun.
- Oscar is a natural at flower arranging.
- My Mom watched Oscar for the afternoon and Aubrey and I went to Brooks Brothers. I kind of went bananas for their ties.
- Stopped in at Restoration Hardware to see their bathroom displays. The medicine cabinet I am lusting over wasn't on display. But I liked this sink. (The vanity wont fit in our bathroom but it is lovely inspiration.)
- Highly recommend this Melissa and Doug lacing kit.
- Aubrey and I had another date! We went to the Interior Design Show Opening night party and I am in love with this herringbone pattern from Erth Coverings.